1. We may collect information when you wish to sign up as member of our website, when you subscribe to our services, when you post any contents or materials, when you advertise your services and when you request for more services from us.
2. Your information is also taken if you have reports on the problems you have encountered in our website. If you complete surveys for our research purposes, your information are also collected. If you have other transactions being carried out in this website, still, your information shall be given to us.
3. We also collect details of your use and visit to our website and these include traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, for our own billing purposes or and the resources that you access.
4. We also collect information about your computer such as your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any person.
5. The information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. This is done for the purposes of helping us improve our site and to deliver better and more personalized services; gathering data about audience size and usage pattern; your preferences, and so allow us to modify our site according to your individual interests; and recognizing you once you revisit our website.
7. We store your information in our highly encrypted database.
9. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
10. We use your information through many ways such as:
b. to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
c. To allow you to participate in our services (including any interactive features (such as our web-based private messaging system), when you choose to do so).
Note: If you do not want us to use your data in this way please notify us at via our website contact page.